Two Brothers,sister Electrocuted

MUZAFFARGARH, (Muzaffargarh.City – 13th Aug, 2018 ) -:Two brothers and their sister died of electrocution in village Bhuttapur,near Jhang road Muzaffargarh.

According to Rescue 1122,Rana Yameen (25) was taking iron rods to roof top of his house when he struck electric lines passing over the house.

He received severe electric shock.His younger brother and sister Junaid and Saima rushed to help him but they also received electric shock and died on the spot. Rescue 1122 rushed to the site and recovered bodies.Entire village of Bhuttapur was sad over the tragic incident.

However,the police concerned was investigating the incident.