Mason Electrocuted In The Area Of District Muzaffargarh

style="display:block" data-ad-client="ca-pub-4163322924037420" data-ad-slot="3714019811" data-ad-format="auto" data-full-width-responsive="true">

MUZAFFARGARH, ( – 27th Sep, 2021 ) :An ill-fated mason was died of electric shock during work at a street of Rasoolabad area, in district Muzaffargarh.

According to Rescue 1122, a mason, namely Mureed Hussain was working on rooftop of an under-construction house.

All of a sudden, he received electric shock from KV-11 wires, lying over the house. The deceased person sustained severe burn injuries and died. Police is investigating the incident.