MUZAFFARGARH, July 1 (Muzaffargarh.City – 01st Jul, 2017 ) : A couple was electrocuted to death in Roshanabad area here on Sunday. According to rescue sources, Kalsoom resident of Roshanabad went to washroom when she received severe electric shock from walls caused by magnetic field.
After hearing the screaming, her husband Nasir Mansoor rushed to rescue her when he also received fatal electric shock. Both the man and his wife died on the spot. The bodies have been shifted to hospital for autopsy. City police are investigating.